Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Llamas, bike rides, and sippy cups


Well, we didn't do much this week... just trying to get into the swing of this awful semester.
Yesterday, Quinn and I went on a bike ride. On the way home there is a small field with about 6 llamas. We stopped and were watching them. Quinn thought they were pretty cool. we should go to a petting zoo or Hogle zoo sometime soon... anyone wanna join us?




Everyday Quinn becomes more interactive, lively, playful, and opinionated!
She only babbles but she lets her needs be known.
Yesterday we started working on using a sippy cup. I had bought her a couple a couple of weeks ago but she didn't like them, I think because the sippy part was hard plastic, so I bought her a suppy that had a soft plastic sippy valve and she seemed to like it a lot better.

Grandma Pat and Aunt Debbie are coming out on Thursday. I will pick them up from the airport after clinic. Unfortunately, I work half the days they will be here and Michael works the other half. Pat and Deb were ok with that... it's all about little Quinn girl (as it should be).

No comments:

Post a Comment