Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October 12

Not much has been going on lately. Mostly school, work, and playing with little Q.

It is so funny how much she changes from week to week. Last week her favorite food was tofu and her favorite book was "That's Not My Monster" "Black on White" and "White on Black". This week her favorite foods are green baby foods and mac n cheese. Her favorite book this week is "Peekaboo bedtime". How do we know she likes these books? she picks them out of a pile and hands them to you, then starts kicking her legs and gets very excited when you start reading them to her... over and over and over and over....

Last Thursday Q started crawling. She has crawled a little since then but isn't that interested. I think she would rather walk.
I hope this little video I took works. It took forever to upload

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'm so excited to see all the fun things Josie will be able to do!

    ReplyDelete