Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Quinn turns 1 !!!!












Can't believe it. Quinn is already 1 year old! I guess it goes pretty fast when we got her at 8.5 mo old. I think that everyone had a great time. We had tons of delicious food and lots of people (standing room only sometimes) braved the crazy weather. It snowed about 6-8 inches in the valley that night. Quinn loves all the people around. Someone asked me if Q was overwhelmed. The answer to that is, NO! I was overwhelmed however. I think next year we will have a quiet family party.
Thanks to everyone to who came. Michael and I didn't realize we had so many good friends.

My mom made the brown and green monkey cake and a friend from work made the pink and green cake, and no, we didn't have a ton of cake left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment