Monday, February 28, 2011

yes, I know it has been over 1 month since the last post


Well, there are probably about 3 people who read this blog so posting has been down on the priority list...sorry.
I am counting down the days till I graduate. It has been a long rough road. The last semester has been no easier...in fact it is the icing on the cake...GET ME OUTTA SCHOOL!
Here are some of the things that michael and I have dealt with in the last month:
-The rental property had a break in the sewer line...that was not a cheap repair.
-The faucet in our hose broke off and the plumber was unable to get the pipe out so had to break a hole in the shower tile. The tile is so old that I thought it would look like crap to try to patch the hole so we just decided to retile the entire thing... also not cheap.
-Took the dogs and Quinn up Millcreek. On the way down Stella bumped into me and I cut her paw with my ski edge down to the bone...Luckily I have the knowledge to do a proper dressing and wound cleaning, although I was still concerned she was going to need antibiotics so I took her to the vet today who put 4 staples in the cut. The vet admired my bandaging skills.
-Michael started his second job as an Emergency Room nurse at St. Mark's hospital (So I can go one day a week to finish out school)--Very sweet dont ya think?
-I work 24 hours per week and go to clinic between 25-30.

I mostly feel bad for quinn who spends 3+ days with someone besides Michael and I for daycare.

My goals for this summer are to not neglect my mountain bike, find a job, and play play play with quinn. Hopefully we can fit in some out of town get aways.

1 comment: