Monday, September 13, 2010

SANTA CAME! HoHoHo Merry Christmas!



oh wait! It wasn't santa it was Grandma P. and Auntie Deb!!!!
On Thursday evening I picked up Pat and Deb from the airport... they had a few gifts for Quinn (understatement). I think Quinn has more clothes than I do. It's absolutely crazy the amount of stuff she has. I think her wardrobe was tripled this weekend. I won't need to shop for Quinn clothes until this summer. My brother Ty's baby will be getting a ton of hand-me-downs in the next few months.
On Saturday we all went to the Utah State fair. Quinn was mesmerized by all the sheep, goats, cows, bunnies, and sea lions. I was a little disappointed in the fair, besides the animals it kinda felt like a glorified flea market.



We also went shopping at the outlet mall in Park City. Grandma P. and Aunt Deb struck again!
Sunday we went for dinner at the California pizza kitchen. This is a pic of Mike and Quinn playing together at the restaurant.










Sunday evening we went to the park. Quinn already loves the playground.

Today we went to the zoo and met Zuri the baby elephant. Very cute and playful. We bought a family zoo pass for the year, so we would love to go with anybody who would like to join us.

Quinn has not started crawling yet (I think she is just gonna get up and start walking!) but she has discovered that rolling is a great way to get around. With two dogs there are dog bones in about every room. Quinn seems to think they taste pretty good!















After all that playing... Quinn was just plain pooped!

1 comment:

  1. Love the story lines that go with the pictures, ihave plenty more to send will get them to u as soon as poss. I was experiencing tech .diffuculy Xox.

    ReplyDelete