Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter fun and playing with cousins

Quinn and I went down to my parents house for Easter today. She had a lot of fun, I could tell how much fun she had because she fell asleep in her car seat by the time we got to the end of the street.

Quinn's Great Grandma and Grandpa Sleight, Little Grandma (great grandma Tingey), grandma and grandpa sleight (my mom and dad) Uncle Ian, Aunt Cassi and Uncle Beau, Cousin McKenzie and Markus were all there. I think Quinn is always a little overwhelmed when she goes there because she is not used to so many people, but always has fun. I was relieved that the weather wasn't nasty, it would have been harder to have everyone inside the house all day. Quinn liked dying the eggs and also seemed to get the hang of finding the eggs and either giving them to me or putting them in her Easter basket. My mom bought a bubble blower thingy. Quinn thought that was great. I may have to invest in one of those. I did buy her a bottle of bubbles but the bubble juice seems to be defective (no bubbles).

10 more days... and I'm DONE with school forever...Then I just have to study for boards, find a job and get credentialed...hey no pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment